Tuesday, 16 July 2013

OOTD - Elvis in mom jeans.


Top - H&M (old)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
I wasn't originally going to post this outfit but I felt I haven't blogged in far too long and recently I've just felt far to hot to take photos and I need to invest in a tripod for my tiny compact camera. Imagine.

Yes, like a good blogger Mom jeans have found their way into my wardrobe. I still don't think I'm 100% sure how I feel about my mom jeans and whether they suit me or not. This was taking ages as ago as you can tell from the date, anyone know how to get rid of that? My Elvis top was one of a few choices I had that I felt I could wear with these and I think the shoes just complete the look and are a perfect choice to wear with them!

Love
Courtney x 

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you've styled this, I can't really wear mom jeans because one I'm short, two I have substantial hips. You look fab though x

    ReplyDelete