Friday, 7 February 2014

OOTD - (insert witty title here)

Jumper - Asos 
Mom Jeans - Topshop 
Canvas Docs - Schuh

First off I have to apologise for my post title, I find thinking of those the hardest part of writing up a post! 

My hair is as big as lions mane in this photo! I paired my trusty cropped fluffy jumper with my mom jeans for maximum comfort and warmth, just pairing them with my canvas docs for a day of looking around the range and helping out at my college opening evening. I thought this was the prime opportunity to wear ruby woo on my lips to add a little colour!

Love
Courtney x



4 comments:

  1. I love those jeans I think they could go with anything. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, great to wear all year round!x

      Delete
  2. Love the mom jeans, you have paired them really well :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete